Competition Administrator (Part-Time)
About Rally Cry
Rally Cry was founded in 2020 to serve millions of everyday gamers looking for a more organized way to connect, play, and compete with each other. We partner with organizations to engage their communities through games, from local game nights to some of the world's most exhilarating year-round esports leagues. We're building esports for everyone.
We believe that video games are a force for good. They bring us together, help us grow, and inspire us to create a more inclusive world.
As a Part-Time Competition Administrator (Contract), you'll have the opportunity to work with a world class League Operations team at Rally Cry. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create, update and manage competition pages on Rally Cry's platform
- Develop competition rules & formats for various game titles
- Support & effectively communicate with our players via Discord, email, match chat and support tickets before, during and after competition
- Assist with scheduling matches, creating in-game lobbies, reporting & validating scores and event reporting
- Work alongside our partners & broadcast teams to put on top tier experiences during competition operations and broadcasts
- Attend calls and meetings throughout the week to understand the companies goals and needs throughout each week
- Provide insight on our communities sentiment and develop strategic plans on how we can better approach a brighter future
- Effectively communicate competition needs and updates with our players, partners and internal stakeholders
- 1+ years of experience working in esports in any capacity
- 1+ years of experience in an operations and administration role
- Available to work various weekends & holidays
- Proficiency with Google Suite and program management applications
- Team player who's able to take on unique challenges, identify problems and find creative solutions to them
- Able to effectively multitask while in a live, fast paced environment
- Positive attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally
Nice to Haves
- Marketing background / aspirations
- Experience working as a Tournament Administrator (TO)
- Live gaming event experience
- Extensive network within the esports industry with players, talent, publishers and third parties.
Interested? Have questions? Unsure if you fit these qualifications, but are passionate to be a part of the team? Apply! What do you have to lose?
Please apply through our Contact Page with the following materials:
- Link to your resume or LinkedIn
- Cover Letter (Very Optional)
If you don't see the right open position but believe you'd make a great fit for the team, let's talk! Reach out to us via the Contact Page.