Graphic Designer (Part-Time)
We're open to adjusting the level of this role based on the experience of the candidate.
All of our freelance roles offer competitive compensation packages, flexible work schedules, on-job training and mentorship, and a minimum of 10% paid hours allocated to developing new skills through work related to our company.
- Work directly with our lead designer to create 2D designs, assets, and layouts for digital and print, including but not limited to social media assets, merchandise, web assets, and more.
- Understand and implement feedback from our social team, product team, and clients to perfect final designs.
- Occasionally support creation of UI components for web, mobile, and digital media
- Proficiency with Figma or similar vector design tool (i.e. Illustrator)
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in college or post-grad creating 2D designs
- Prior experience with print design (i.e. posters, banners, etc.)
- Prior experience with merchandise design
- Experience with photo editing software (i.e. Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.)
- Experience working directly with merchandise vendors to iterate on materials, colors, and print quality
- Endemic gaming or tech industry experience, especially in a startup environment
Please apply through our Contact Page with the following materials:
- Link to your resume or LinkedIn
- Link to your Design / Art Portfolio
- Cover Letter (Very Optional)
If you don't see the right open position but believe you'd make a great fit for the team, let's talk! Reach out to us via the Contact Page.