About our Tech
We use React (with Typescript) and validate our code using Jest and Storybook. Our backend runs on Spring (Kotlin) and we try to stick with Google Cloud for our hosting. We peer review all code and automatically run builds and tests through Cloud Build and Chromatic before anything can be merged into our protected git branches. Deployments are automated and frequent.
What You'll Do
- Participate in our Agile(ish) process to scope, design, build and ship exciting new features
- Work alongside other engineers to build, test, and maintain configurable components
- Instrument and iterate on functionality as we learn together what works best
- And who knows what else? We are a small team building something new and unknown — there are so many opportunities to try something new!
What We're Looking For
- A deep understanding of the React ecosystem and how to use it to build a modern web application
- Familiarity with component driven development and maintenance of a library of flexible building blocks
- Experience working with back-end and full-stack engineers to help craft an API that is a joy to use for developers
- Ability to help organize user problem statements into clear user stories, acceptance criteria, and ultimately a functional and stable product
- Exposure to Google Cloud infrastructure management
- Test Automation experience
- Understanding of Material-UI design principles
- Familiarity with Discord
- You truly grok the DOM and CSS
Please apply through our Contact Page with the following materials:
- Link to your resume or LinkedIn
- Link to your Github or Portfolio
If you don't see the right open position but believe you'd make a great fit for the team, let's talk! Reach out to us via the Contact Page.