Tournament Administrator (Part-Time)
All of our freelance roles offer competitive compensation packages, flexible work schedules, on-job training and mentorship, and a minimum of 10% paid hours allocated to developing new skills through work related to our company.
About Rally Cry
Rally Cry was founded in 2020 to serve the millions of everyday gamers looking for a more organized way to connect, play, and compete with each other. We partner with organizations to engage their communities through games, from local game nights to some of the world's most exhilarating year-round esports leagues. We're building esports for everyone.
We believe that video games are a force for good. They bring us together, help us grow, and inspire us to create a more inclusive world.
As a Tournament Administrator, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a world class League Operations team at Rally Cry. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create, update and manage tournament pages on Rally Cry’s platform
- Develop tournament rules & formats for various competitions and game titles
- Support & effectively communicate with our players via Discord, email and support tickets before, during and after competition
- Work alongside our partners & broadcast teams to put on top tier experiences during tournament operations and broadcasts
- Attend calls and meetings throughout the week to understand the company's goals and needs throughout each week
- Provide insight on our communities sentiment and develop strategic plans on how we can better approach a brighter future
- Effectively communicate tournament needs and updates with our players, partners and internal stakeholders.
- 1+ years of experience working in esports in any capacity
- 1+ years of experience in an operations and administration role
- Proficiency with Google Suite and program management applications
- Team player who’s able to take on unique challenges, identify problems and find creative solutions to them
- Able to effectively multitask while in a live, fast paced environment
- Positive attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Available to work various weekends & holidays
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally
Please apply through our Contact Page with the following materials:
- Link to your resume or LinkedIn
- Cover Letter (Very Optional)
If you don't see the right open position but believe you'd make a great fit for the team, let's talk! Reach out to us via the Contact Page.