For purposes of data protection laws, Rally Cry, Inc., with a business address at 5270 California Ave., Suite 200, Office 300, Irvine, CA 92617 is the “Data controller” of your information collected in connection with this landing page. Rally Cry is not a service directed at children under 13 and does not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What type of information do we collect?
The type of information we collect includes:
- Contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
- Location of your device, if your device settings allow us to collect such information.
- Device and browsing information, including non-personally identifiable information about your phone, tablet, computer or device and online browsing activity, which may be automatically collected. This may include IP addresses, unique identifiers, cookie identifiers, browser language, device and browser settings and location-based information, and internet service provider information. It may also include information about when and how you accessed and used our website, how you navigated our website (such as the date and time of your visit), the websites you visited before and after our website, and what you searched for on our website.
How do we use your personal information?
We use personal information to operate, maintain, and provide the features and functionality of our website, including:
- To provide you with customer support or information about products, programs, applications, events, press releases or features you may find of interest;
- To offer other products, applications,programs or services that we believe may be of interest;
- To notify you of updates to features of our website or services;
- To remember who you are after you log in so that you do not need to re-authenticate while browsing our website;
- To notify you when we make changes to our agreements or services;
- To provide you with technical and security notices;
- To protect our users and business;
- To build business-to-business relationships;
- To monitor if our website is running optimally in order to offer you the best user experience;
- To diagnose or fix technology problems;
- To improve the effectiveness of our Services and make your experience seamless across platforms;
- For any other purposes disclosed at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
Additionally, but only with your consent, Rally Cry may send you text messages, push notifications or email in conjunction with the above services. Rally Cry may also contact you by telephone if you ask us to call you or to provide you with support.
You may update your contact preferences by emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
To enhance the user’s experience on the Rally Cry site, many of our web pages use “cookies.”
Cookies are small text files which are placed in a computer's browser and which store the user’s preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not reveal the user’s e-mail address or other personally identifiable information unless the user chooses to provide this information by, for example, registering on our site. However, once the user chooses to furnish our site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
Rally Cry may use tracking technologies to collect information about your use of our website or services including:
- Web beacons
- File information
- Local shared objects, and other similar tools (sometimes also referred to as"Adobe Flash cookies") which are downloaded to a computer or mobile device by the Adobe Flash media player.
Rally Cry may also use reputable third party analytics services such as Google Analytics which place and read their own cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies to collect information through our website, including to help us with traffic measurement, research, and analytics.
How do you turn off cookies?
You can change your preferences and decline certain types of cookies to be stored on your computer while browsing our website. You can also remove any cookies already stored on your computer, but keep in mind that deleting cookies may prevent you from using parts of our website. Please note that we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser at this time.
If you have questions or concerns about our cookie use, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we store and protect this data?
Rally Cry is committed to protecting the personal information of its users.
Rally Cry stores the personal information we collect in the United States on our secure servers, for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may also retain personal information as required by law.
Although no data protection system is infallible, Rally Cry has adopted reasonable technical,administrative, and physical procedures to help protect this information from loss, misuse, and alteration, including encryption as appropriate.
If you are located in a country with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S., UK, Canadian or EU law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
When do we share information with 3rd parties?
Rally Cry will not rent or sell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without first obtaining your consent.
Business Transfer Clause
Rally Cry may sell or transfer all or part of our business or assets in the event Rally Cry is involved in a merger,acquisition, transfer of control, bankruptcy, reorganization or sale of assets, or diligence associated with such matters.
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” (California Residents only)
California residents may opt out of the “sale” of their personal information. California law broadly defines “sale” in a way that may include allowing third parties to receive certain information such as cookies, IP address and/or browsing behavior to add to a profile about your device, browser, or you.
Other than third party analytics services specified above, Rally Cry does not share your personal information with third parties.
Shine the Light (California Residents only)
California residents have the right to request a list of all third parties to which we have disclosed certain personal information (as defined by California’s Shine the Light law) during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
In the body of your request, you must include: “California Shine the Light Request”, your name, a current California address including, street address, city, state, and zip code, as well as sufficient information for us to determine if the law applies to you.
How will you know when we update this policy?
If you object to any changes, you may opt out by closing your account. To do this, please notify us at email@example.com. You may also opt back in at any time by emailing us at the same address.